- The spring design can accept multiple quick insertion and removal
- High hardness plastics can be used for a long time without embrittlement
- Copper parts are plated with chromium to prevent rust and oxidation
- Comes with threaded sealant for quick installation
- The high rigidity design of the inner clamp spring can firmly fix the outer wall of the trachea when the trachea is ventilated, and increase the tensile resistance
- working pressure range in 0-1.0 Mpa （0 - 145 Psi)
Pneumatic push-in fittings, also called push to connect fittings, provide a leak-free means of easily connecting hoses in your compressed air system. Fittings can have between 1-6 inlet/outlet ports or may have additional functionality such as an integrated pressure gauge or silencer.